Monday, August 16, 2010

David's been fighting getting ready for bed lately; what kid doesn't at some point or another? The past few days, his rebellion comes mostly in the form of taking a REALLY long time to brush his teeth. Last night, it was all I could do to keep from laughing as I eavesdropped on what was going on in the bathroom:

(In his most professional-sounding "announcer voice") Laties and Gentlemen! Our super good singer, Toothpaste!"

He then proceeded to sing a lovely medley of songs including Book of Mormon Stories, Follow the Prophet, I Am A Child of God, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

He also loves to sing "Bob the Builder... Bob the Builder... Bob the Builder... he knows the way!" at the top of his lungs while sitting on the toilet.

1 comment:

  1. I love listening to him talk/sing to himself when he's in the bathroom. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete